Adventure Vacation, led by Physical Therapists, Customized for You!
We believe in empowering you to live a full and rewarding life. Join us for a rehab-focused vacation that includes accommodations, meals, local transportation and adapted activities. Our physical therapists provide exercises to improve your strength, flexibility, motor control, balance and independence. Activities include: hiking, rock climbing, cycling, kayaking, aquatics, pilates, yoga, local theaters, concerts/festivals, historic towns, museum tours, and more.
The mountain town of Bend is one of the most popular vacation sites in the country, and you can now experience it with Physical Therapists who will design a tailored trip specific to your goals and needs. You will return home with renewed vision, increased strength and confidence, and memories to last a lifetime.
Dates: June 20-24, 2018
Cost: $2500 per person (deposit: $1000)
- All-Inclusive! Registration cost includes lodging, local transportation, on-site therapy team, meals, event tickets, all equipment, fitness sessions and activity costs.
- A quality experience with a small group of others who are equally motivated to improve their confidence, independence, ability and enjoy the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- We do not provide assistance with bathing, toileting and dressing. You may bring a caregiver with you, or hire someone from one of our partner organizations.
- Family and caregivers are welcome to join at an additional cost. Final cost depends on whether they need a private room and other factors. Please contact us for a detailed quote.
- Contact our team to discuss your individual needs and goals.
- Click the buttons below to Apply for a spot and Pay your deposit.
email@example.com | 541.241.6837